The Energy Charter Award was introduced in 2013 in order to recognise the outstanding role of individuals in the development and advancement of the Energy Charter Process.
- Any individual or entity may be nominated for the Energy Charter Award and Nominations may be made by the following entities or persons:
- Any member or observer delegation to the Energy Charter Conference
- Any serving Conference officer
- Any senior management member of the Energy Charter Secretariat, as specified by the Secretary General's latest internal communication
- Special Envoys of the Secretary General
- Members of the Industry Advisory Panel
Each year the Award will be presented to the winning nominee at the subsequent Meeting of the Energy Charter Conference by a minister of the country hosting the Conference Meeting, the Chairman of the Energy Charter Conference, or the Secretary General.
To nominate or vote for an individual please log in to the delegates porthole.