ADA University is a world-class institution dedicated to preparing innovative global leaders and to promoting useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, business, humanities and sciences, information technologies and system engineering.
The Energy Charter Secretariat concludes Memoranda of Understanding with academic institutions around the world and welcomes students at its headquarters in Brussels. The Energy Charter Secretariat has already concluded Memoranda of Understanding with
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Russian Federation (2013)
- Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation (2013)
- University of Groningen and the Energy Academy Europe, the Netherlands (2013)
- University of Dundee, UK (2014)
- University of Tokyo – Graduate School of Public Policy, Japan (2015)
- Unversidad Externado de Colombia (2015)
- Queen Mary University of London, UK (2016)
- University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas, France (2016)
- Kyoto University - the Graduate School of Law and School of Government, Japan (2016)
- University of Tehran - the Research Institute for Energy Management and Planning, Iran (2017)
Students from all academic institutions are encouraged to apply for internship and fellowship programmes of the Energy Charter Secretariat.